Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server

3 Posts   1594 Views

JPG

Community Member, 53 Posts

23 January 2011 at 1:28am

I think that this may be an apache issue but am having problems trying to remedy. I really do not understand why though because this is not a new install. It has been working fine for about 5 months - then when I tried to change an element in a gallery I get thrown up with the following.

"You don't have permission to access /admin/EditForm/field/GalleryItems/item/196/edit on this server."

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks

Econometrician

Community Member, 1 Post

15 March 2011 at 6:20pm

I am having the same problem. My site was fully functional with no problems for several months before I suddenly began receiving this ame /EditForm/ message when trying to add to the site.

I'm hopeful that someone knows a solution.

Tigerlilly

Community Member, 16 Posts

11 April 2011 at 11:42am

I too am having the same issue, site has been running great and now all of a sudden it is throwing an error when I try to add a new record using the ComplexTableField

You don't have permission to access /index.php/admin/EditForm/field/Student/AddForm on this server

Please can someone help!