Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Logged out really fast

Go to End

5 Posts   1195 Views

dendeffe

Community Member, 135 Posts

3 May 2011 at 9:56pm

My client has a problem on a site where he is logged out after a few minutes.

I can't seem to replicate it, with the same browser. Any idea where I can start looking to fix this?

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1899 Posts

3 May 2011 at 10:02pm

are they moving between sections or is it on just in one section like site tree? can they edit 1, then 2, then *ooops* not 3 pages?

dendeffe

3 May 2011 at 10:09pm

swaiba, thanks - I'll check with him. Do you have any experience with this problem?

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1899 Posts

3 May 2011 at 10:12pm

welll - I have had my fair share of login issues... normally drive me mad when I cannot login or something when I really need to get work done.

I am trying to work out if there is a set amount of time it is failing for *or* if it is basically logging out after the first action...

dendeffe

6 May 2011 at 6:47am

Edited: 07/05/2011 12:59am

It has something to do with my clients server, I think.

On his server, I keep getting this in the error log

[Thu May 05 17:23:20 2011] [notice] child pid 23566 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I put the site up on my server where it runs without any problem. Do you have any idea what I should look for in the phpinfo? The first one is the server it doesn't work on, the second one is the one it does work on.

EDIT: OK, I seem to have the login problem fixed by following the advice in this post: http://www.silverstripe.org/general-questions/show/5614?start=0