Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

adding a campaign monitor form into a page in Silverstripe

Go to End

4 Posts   1370 Views

barrycorrigan

Community Member, 10 Posts

4 May 2011 at 3:20am

Hi Everyone,

I have a question and not sure what way to go about doing it. So I have a holder called Campaigns and the client can create pages the template is set up so it's the same for everypage.

But the client has come back and asked for a sign up form (form is already set up using campaign monitor) to be added into one of the pages. How do I go about doing this.

I've tried just adding the form code into the editor in the backend but it doesn't. Now im thinking will I use an iframe. If someone could advise me of the best way to do this

I would be grateful

Regards

barry

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1899 Posts

4 May 2011 at 6:15am

I assume "the form code" code is something campaignmonitor have supplied - if so - why not just paste it into a template and the user can create a page to login as with all other pages...

barrycorrigan

Community Member, 10 Posts

4 May 2011 at 7:48am

I was thinking that. But the page is set up like, so we have the CampaignHolder then all the pages use the template CampaignPage if I paste the code into the template will it not be displayed on all the pages contained in the CampaignHolder

Thanks for all the help

Regards

Barry

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1899 Posts

4 May 2011 at 8:07pm

I'm probably being thick here, but why not have a seperate page type, and layout, for the login page only?