Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

ArticlePage and ArticleHolder crashing

4 Posts   538 Views

PRAJG

Community Member, 3 Posts

15 June 2011 at 3:48am

PageComment
SiteConfig
SiteTree
Field SiteTree.ClassName: changed to varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','ArticleHolder','ArticlePage','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')) (from varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')))
Field SiteTree_Live.ClassName: changed to varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','ArticleHolder','ArticlePage','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')) (from varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')))
Field SiteTree_versions.ClassName: changed to varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','ArticleHolder','ArticlePage','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')) (from varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')))
Email_BounceRecord
QueuedEmail
File
Group
LoginAttempt
MemberPassword
Permission
PermissionRole
PermissionRoleCode
Widget
WidgetArea
Page

When i dev/build flush I get this far. It only happens when I add ArticlePage and ArticleHolder in tutorial two, i have copy pasted all of the code.

Thanks for any help in advance

PRAJG

15 June 2011 at 4:51am

I completely restarted and now I get an error once I create HomePage.php

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

15 June 2011 at 9:26pm

You need to post the actual error messages. Please read the forum FAQ's about debugging errors.

PRAJG

16 June 2011 at 1:34am

Figured it out, when I copied from the tutorial there were hidden characters that would get copied when i double clicked the code sections and selected all. I put the code into notepad, notepad++ etc. but was never able to see the hidden characters, I just had to copy it differently.