Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

CMS non responsive/Errors

3 Posts   617 Views

Lukef

Community Member, 32 Posts

27 July 2011 at 1:13pm

Hey Everyone... i really didn't know where to put this so... general it is...

http://rainbowtrout.com.au/ is the site (it is the first SS site i ever created, back in '09) which has been working fine untill this problem errupted.

The problem is, when in the CMS whatever i click on, I then have to refresh the CMS to see it... ie:create new page, click "go" nothing happens but if i refresh it is there...

In most cases a simple refresh does the trick but in others (like using the userforms module) it just plain does not work...

can someone help/shed some light/stop me from bashing my head against the wall...

Thanks in advance.

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1132 Posts

27 July 2011 at 8:41pm

Did you see any errors after setting Director::set_environment_type("dev") ? Try Firebug see if it's a JavaScript thing...

Lukef

Community Member, 32 Posts

29 July 2011 at 10:23am

Thanks for the reply.

I am in dev mode, and see no errors in firebug either...

As for the issue with user forms, it says "Error creating field" when I try to add a field to the form, but unfortunately nothing to suggest what that might be... I have reinstalled that module to no effect... and on the published page there is no form to be seen.

|G|