Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

CMS non responsive/Errors

Go to End

3 Posts   1309 Views

Lukef

Community Member, 32 Posts

27 July 2011 at 1:13pm

Hey Everyone... i really didn't know where to put this so... general it is...

http://rainbowtrout.com.au/ is the site (it is the first SS site i ever created, back in '09) which has been working fine untill this problem errupted.

The problem is, when in the CMS whatever i click on, I then have to refresh the CMS to see it... ie:create new page, click "go" nothing happens but if i refresh it is there...

In most cases a simple refresh does the trick but in others (like using the userforms module) it just plain does not work...

can someone help/shed some light/stop me from bashing my head against the wall...

Thanks in advance.

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1391 Posts

27 July 2011 at 8:41pm

Did you see any errors after setting Director::set_environment_type("dev") ? Try Firebug see if it's a JavaScript thing...

Lukef

Community Member, 32 Posts

29 July 2011 at 10:23am

Thanks for the reply.

I am in dev mode, and see no errors in firebug either...

As for the issue with user forms, it says "Error creating field" when I try to add a field to the form, but unfortunately nothing to suggest what that might be... I have reinstalled that module to no effect... and on the published page there is no form to be seen.

|G|