Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

SecurityID doesn't match, possible CSRF attack.

Go to End

5 Posts   1477 Views

grumpypanda

Community Member, 32 Posts

26 September 2011 at 8:36am

Edited: 26/09/2011 8:49am

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem with importing images from the existing folders and wonder if someone can help me on this. Here are the steps, 1) I click on File & Images, then select a folder for example called Uploads, 2) I choose 'Add files to Uploads' button, it will ask me to upload from my computer or import from an existing folder. 3) When I try to import an image from an existing folder, the message - "SecurityID doesn't match, possible CSRF attack." comes up, and I can't go any further.

I've never experienced this before, and wonder if someone can point me to the right direction to solve the problem. I can copy some code here if you let me know which part, and I'm using SilverStripe 2.4.1

Thank you very much for your help.

regards
Sam

Attached Files
IDOLYZ

Community Member, 40 Posts

26 September 2011 at 7:26pm

I've received this when purchasing something before using the ecommerce module... it seems to relate to losing the session. Try logging back in and trying again.

grumpypanda

Community Member, 32 Posts

27 September 2011 at 8:37am

Hi Idolyz,

Thanks for your reply, I logged the back in again but still no luck. What do you mean by losing the session? Any other suggestions?

Thanks heaps.

IDOLYZ

Community Member, 40 Posts

3 October 2011 at 7:18pm

You lose the session from being inactive for a certain period of time or there are other ways too, but I don't think this is your reason...

Sorry I can't help out much more.

pinkp

Community Member, 182 Posts

30 August 2012 at 2:48am

I have exactly this problem any fixes?