Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

SEO

3 Posts   493 Views

Briohny

Community Member, 199 Posts

27 September 2011 at 9:29pm

Does anyone know a good SEO person/company? I built our site with Silverstripe. It's great. We are generally ranking well (2nd or 3rd) when searching for surf school or surf shop in Bundoran Ireland, however I want to improve my ranking and for further search phrases. We rank better when searching in Google.ie as opposed to Google.com... So I need to understand SEO better. My SEO knowledge is very limited and I need someone who knows what they're doing and preferably someone with Silverstripe experience. Our website is http://www.surfworld.ie

Any advice, direction would be fantastic. PM me. Cheers.

Ryan M.

Community Member, 309 Posts

28 September 2011 at 9:03am

Aloha! I'm a surfer from Hawaii, so I'm interested in this surfing related website. I also have a fair amount of knowledge in SEO and SEM. Perhaps I can be of assistance... please shoot me an email: ryan@stoked-industries.com

Briohny

Community Member, 199 Posts

4 October 2011 at 8:58pm

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've actually found an SEO consultant who is going to help with the site. Thanks however.
Briohny