Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Can administrator see who is logged in?

Go to End

4 Posts   1379 Views

honeybunny

Community Member, 79 Posts

1 March 2012 at 9:03am

Quirky question, but is it possible for a site administrator to determine who else is logged in to silverstripe? I didn't see anything under security and have no idea how to set up a report. I tried searching, but most of the results were related to people being locked out. (The way the search results are rendering is a nightmare to read, why all the html?) No pressing need to know, just a curiosity.

Thanks!

HB

novaweb

Community Member, 116 Posts

1 March 2012 at 10:02am

Hi HB,

Short answer is yes. Download the forum module http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/modules/stable/forum-0.3-r113106.tar.gz and see line 1681 of Forum.php

From there you will need to do some digging but that should get you started. Reply if you get stuck... only once you have tried!

Josh

honeybunny

Community Member, 79 Posts

1 March 2012 at 12:36pm

Thanks Josh!

I knew there had to be a way. I really appreciate the specific line number for the starting point. (The forum module is the logical place to look, but I probably would have gone blind staring at code before I found it...)

HB

novaweb

Community Member, 116 Posts

1 March 2012 at 12:45pm

No worries. Good luck and repost if you get stuck :)