Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Help Please!

7 Posts   346 Views

ro

Community Member, 5 Posts

10 January 2013 at 5:31pm

I have no idea what has happened to one of my pages...I was editing to delete one paragraph and the next thing I know virtually my most important page has vanished...then i have found that I can't edit any of my pages - I can log in, but I can not proceed to edit anything and if i try it goes to an error page below
Can someone PLEASE help!!!
thank you

Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
... •The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

copernican

Community Member, 189 Posts

11 January 2013 at 1:25am

can you post a screenshot of the error?

ro

11 January 2013 at 3:59am

Sure - here you are - this is the screen that comes up every time I maje and edit and I press "save" or "save and publich"
thank you

Attached Files
ro

11 January 2013 at 4:01am

sorry now jpeg form!

Attached Files
ro

11 January 2013 at 4:09am

My site is stuck in cyber limbo!!

ro

11 January 2013 at 4:25am

Just to offer further info - when I try to place a link or edit html nothing happens I can't seem to use any of these functions, all it does is either add or delete text and as i said if i attempt to publish the changes it goes straight to the error screen. Also when I looked at the security tab and click either administrators or owners it simply sends me back to the Home editing page, it won't let me view myself as the admin/owner

copernican

Community Member, 189 Posts

12 January 2013 at 6:27am

Do you have dev mode enabled in SilverStripe? If not, can you enable it in your _config.php temporarily so you can see what the actual error is?