Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

ModelAdmin error

Go to End

2 Posts   704 Views

Yooni

Community Member, 1 Post

3 February 2013 at 10:46am

Hi,

I have a somewhat strange problem that I cant figure out how to solve. I am extending ModelAdmin to manage some data objects in the CMS. In the attached example images you can see the behaviour. When I click the Search button (or Create for that matter) the page is 1) not opened in the right <div> (the right part of the main page), it takes over the window completely and 2) not styled at all, it seems the URL:s towards the CSS file and assets are all wrong.

The strange thing here is that it all worked fine some weeks ago and I cant for the world think of any update that could cause this behaviour.

The URL in the address field says "http://www.mydomain.com/admin/object-manager/Size/SearchForm?Title=&ResultAssembly[Title]=Title&action_search=Search" after I have clicked the Search button, if that is of any help. The logs give me nothing.

I am running SilverStripe 2.4.7.

Any ideas? I appreciate all hints and tips on this one. Tnx!

Kind Regards
Y

3dart

Community Member, 1 Post

9 February 2013 at 10:51am

I have same problem, please help
thank you