Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

SilverStripe TextMate Bundle

Go to End

7 Posts   1596 Views

novaweb

Community Member, 116 Posts

18 February 2013 at 5:04pm

Hi Strippers!

I am really missing the SilverStripe Bundle for TextMate that Ingo authored back in the day.

I have checked out the code from SilverStripe's old SVN repo, and put the bundle in to the new location for TM bundles (Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/) but cannot get the bundle to show up after restarting TextMate (and my Mac)

What gives? Is there a more recent version? One of the ones that show up on Google didn't work either, which was based on Ingo's original bundle.

Any help much appreciated.

novaweb

20 February 2013 at 1:15pm

BobRock

Community Member, 15 Posts

21 August 2013 at 12:11pm

Is there a newer one somewhere? This one works, mostly, but doesn't seem to highlight syntax properly for SilverStripe v3.0+.

Bob

novaweb

21 August 2013 at 12:27pm

Hi Bob, apparently not. TextMate stopped being used by the SS guys a few years ago. They are using something else now, so have probably written a plugin for their new chosen text editor. I'd jump on irc and see what the goss is.

BobRock

Community Member, 15 Posts

23 August 2013 at 9:54am

There is a more current syntax package for Sublime Text (not my favorite editor), but even it has inconsistent coloring.

:(

novaweb

23 August 2013 at 11:00am

Hi Bob,

TextMate is my favourite too. I am on 50+ hours at the moment but will attempt to look at upgrading the plugin when I get a chance.

Best,
Josh

(Yes you were right, Sublime Text 2 is what they use now)

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

24 August 2013 at 12:50pm