Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Subscribe no longer working on this forum?

7 Posts   600 Views

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1106 Posts

15 August 2013 at 5:03am

Hi core devs,

It seems subscribe is generating an error, at least with me it does... I have already reported to 'feedback', bt maybe it's just me... Makes it kinda hard to keep track of posts though...

Does anyone else have this as well?

Martin e

martimiz

17 August 2013 at 11:28pm

Bump?

If anyone can confirm that they actually still can subscribe to forumposts, that would be helpfull too (although in kind of a negative way)

Martine

copernican

Community Member, 189 Posts

20 August 2013 at 12:28am

Subscribe is not working for me as well. Was definitely working 2 weeks ago.

martimiz

21 August 2013 at 12:07am

Ok, pfff, thanks, I was beginning to think I was the only one left using it.. :)

So hopefully someone wil fix this, because it's kind of hard to follow up on posts this way. Coredevpeople?

Martine

Ingo

Forum Moderator, 801 Posts

21 August 2013 at 1:02am

This is fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience! https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-forum/commit/022fddf04fe6cb41222728d4f1921c73f15c8e1b
Just to clarify: Did one of you contact SilverStripe directly? (trying to optimize processes a bit)

copernican

Community Member, 189 Posts

21 August 2013 at 1:04am

I tweeted SilverStripe this morning (i'm @mcl_ryan). Is there a better way to let you know?

martimiz

21 August 2013 at 7:23am

Thanks Ingo,

I contacted SilverStripe using the feedback option at the bottom of the page. Must have been around the 15th :)

Martine