Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Requires flush?

Go to End

2 Posts   1282 Views

Arbee

Community Member, 31 Posts

17 August 2013 at 2:14am

Hi all,

Has anyone encountered this problem at all? I have a new computer with Windows 8 and when I go into the CMS all the pages/folders on the left panel (working in 2.4.5) are spread out, like triple line spacing and often the cursor just keeps spinning, even though I can access a different page/folder. If I double load a the tab the cursor stops spinning. If I add ?flush=all to the page, it all goes back into place where it should be, but every time I go to another tab, I have to do this and if I come back to the same tab I have to add it again.

I have had the computer for about 3 weeks and it was not doing this to start with, just in the last week. It is not happening on my other two computers which are Windows 7 and XP and it doesn't seem to matter which browser is used. The site is live. What's going on? and how do I fix it?

Thanks for any help.

DesignerX.com.au

Community Member, 107 Posts

29 August 2013 at 3:36am

Hi,
are you still having this problem ? please post the website URL & let us see if we get the same problem .