Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Admin Not Loading

Go to End

3 Posts   905 Views

Parker1090

Community Member, 46 Posts

9 October 2013 at 11:30pm

Hello!

I've had my SilverStripe set up for a while now, and it's all worked perfectly - can't complain.

However, I've logged into today, and when I select an option from the left hand menu (Reports, Security etc.), it comes up with the 3 dots to say it's loading, and that's it. No new page, no error, no dots - just the screen I was on before.

Have anyone else had this issue, and if so, how did you fix it? At the moment, my site is unusable as I can't edit anything!

Thanks in advance!

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1391 Posts

10 October 2013 at 2:28am

Could be some javascript error somewhere... After that the left menu usually becomes inactive... What happens if you first click, the menu, then reload the page?

Parker1090

Community Member, 46 Posts

11 October 2013 at 10:59pm

If you reload the page, it shows the page it's supposed to.

So, if you click on Security, the 3 dots appear, and nothing happens. The URL does change, and reloading the page does load the correct page, but the error is still present.

However, this error appears to have fixed itself... but would be curious to know what caused it?