Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Link to Image on Page

Go to End

slim

Community Member, 1 Post

3 March 2014 at 6:19pm

Folks,

If I sound dumb with this question - apologies I just don't know enough about how Silverstripe 'hangs together'. I've inherited the maintenance of a website built with Silverstripe. I've logged into Silverstripe ok and previously I've used the software - mostly as a user and content manager.

However, now that my website developer is off the scene I have to get my fingers somewhat dirtier than usual. There's a page on the site called 'about us'. Beneath this, there are a few paragraphs of text and some images. I can easily delete the text and see it as deleted on the 'draft site'. However, there's an image called about.about.jpg linked with this page. When I view the page HTML there is no reference to the image. It's as if it is magically linked to the name. If I rename the image, the page still finds the renamed image.

Can someone point me in the direction of finding out how the linkage between the page name and this image might be established ?

cheers, Slim