Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Redirector page problem

2 Posts   1521 Views

Viv

Community Member, 30 Posts

17 December 2008 at 12:26pm

Edited: 17/12/2008 12:27pm

I am using a couple of redirector pages to direct people from top level links to sublinks. I assume this is what they are used for!

Anyway, they seem to work fine viewed in the browser when I am logged in. The links appear in my top menus and when clicked on, they correctly redirect to the sub-level link. However, when I am not logged in, these redirection links do not appear at all. I checked that the box for 'show in menus' is ticked for these redirector pages, re-saved and re-published the pages and added the ?flush=1 query string - still same thing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hamish

Community Member, 712 Posts

17 December 2008 at 12:50pm

I also use redirector pages like this (very useful!) but I haven't seen the issue you describe.

Maybe flush your browser cache too. Other than that, you don't have something in your template that hides that section if you're logged in?