Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Redirector page problem

Go to End

2 Posts   2974 Views

Viv

Community Member, 30 Posts

17 December 2008 at 12:26pm

Edited: 17/12/2008 12:27pm

I am using a couple of redirector pages to direct people from top level links to sublinks. I assume this is what they are used for!

Anyway, they seem to work fine viewed in the browser when I am logged in. The links appear in my top menus and when clicked on, they correctly redirect to the sub-level link. However, when I am not logged in, these redirection links do not appear at all. I checked that the box for 'show in menus' is ticked for these redirector pages, re-saved and re-published the pages and added the ?flush=1 query string - still same thing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hamish

Community Member, 712 Posts

17 December 2008 at 12:50pm

I also use redirector pages like this (very useful!) but I haven't seen the issue you describe.

Maybe flush your browser cache too. Other than that, you don't have something in your template that hides that section if you're logged in?