Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Change color and text size in admin section?

Go to End

6 Posts   4198 Views

raamklaza

Community Member, 182 Posts

7 January 2009 at 10:48am

Where can i change color and text size in the admin section?

Is their a way to extend the wysiwyg options?

Liam

Community Member, 470 Posts

7 January 2009 at 11:28am

Which version of SS are you using? 2.3 has better options for including your own classes.

However, editor.css is the file you edit to include styles that are shown in the textareas of the admin panel.

Sam

Administrator, 690 Posts

7 January 2009 at 5:31pm

In SilverStripe 2.3, you can customise the TinyMCE toolbar by editing cms/javascript/tinymce.template.js

See the TinyMCE website for information on what to put in there.

raamklaza

Community Member, 182 Posts

7 January 2009 at 10:23pm

I have the lastest silverstripe 2.2.3 is that called version 2.3? ;)

Liam

Community Member, 470 Posts

8 January 2009 at 10:37am

No, 2.2.3 is the latest stable version.

Version 2.3 is the next major version of SS and is right around the corner. Currently it is in beta (RC), but I'd probably still suggest using it over 2.2.3 as it is fairly stable and then upgrades are much easier.

http://www.silverstripe.org/release-candidate/

Could also checkout a daily build version as well to stay right up to date.

alfry67

Community Member, 2 Posts

24 January 2013 at 4:03am

Hi,
there are days that I'm spending hours and hours on forums and blogs looking for how to add buttons on TinyMCE editor...
Yes, there are lots of posts on the forum, but they wrote about config files that usually are missing in my SS version...
Please, could you exactly tell-me the name and the path of the file that I have to modify? I'm using the latest SS version 3.0.3.

My last test was patching the .....\SilverStripe\framework\thirdparty\jquery-validate\demo\tinymce\index.html file, but nothing changed.

I've added the "theme_advanced_buttons", but nothing ....I'm becoming crazy.....

Could you please post-me the complete file for adding all the available buttons?

Thank you so much,
alfredo