Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Translate site

3 Posts   942 Views

pjssms

Community Member, 49 Posts

8 January 2009 at 1:01am

Hello,

I have created all the pages in Portuguese as well as the names of the pages.

I have used instructions on http://doc.silverstripe.com/doku.php?id=multilingualcontent&disqus_reply=4958678#comment-4958678 and now i have the option to add more languages.

I was able after the rebuild to go to all the first level pages and clic to have a translation of the page. It has automatically copied all the data to the new version.

However it doesn´t show the second level pages.

I add to switch back to english version, then select a second level page and just then i got a new page in portuguese.

However now the system shows on the left column one english and TWO portuguese versions.

Would that work like that ?

How do i say to the system that all my pages are in Portuguese and that the default language is portuguese ? Should i create the portuguese version of all the pages first ?

I think i will need to something like:

Add the following code at beginning of "cms/_config.php" and of "sapphire/_config.php":
i18n::set_locale('fr_FR');

I don´t know the locale for Portugal.

pjssms

Community Member, 49 Posts

23 January 2009 at 7:16am

anyone ?

Terminator4

Community Member, 81 Posts

28 January 2009 at 6:13am

Sounds like there might also be an SS issue with something that is happening there.

However, the locale for Portugal is: pt_PT