Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

The only bad side of Silverstripe...

22 Posts   4084 Views

IanP

Community Member, 5 Posts

22 January 2009 at 10:21am

Hi Will, thanks for the info about the branch with nested URLs; I had read some talk about that. This is exciting news and if I had the PHP development skill, I'd love to throw some of my own resource at this to make it happen. It can't happen soon enough!

I may have a play with the branch on my laptop, but, I'm sure you understand, I'd rather wait for 2.4 before I use it for a paying project.

Valorinbattle

Community Member, 95 Posts

14 February 2009 at 8:13am

I am trying to integrate a dropdown menu with a Silverstripe install. I see many posts about cssplay.co.uk and cssmenus.co.uk
I really like what they've developed over there but have no idea whatsoever on how to integrate that into Silverstripe.

I see that some of you have successfully done it and was wondering if I could get some help.
Thanks!

~ James

Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

14 February 2009 at 8:17am

Hi Valorinbattle, welcome to silverstripe.

If you start a new thread with your question I'm sure lots of people will be willing to give you advice :)

It's best not to mix topics in a single thread like this as it can get confusing.

Valorinbattle

Community Member, 95 Posts

14 February 2009 at 8:23am

Sorry bout that - thought i was creating a new post :)

Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

14 February 2009 at 8:25am

no problem :)

Silver

Community Member, 12 Posts

18 January 2010 at 2:17pm

Hey do you guys know of any tutorials for how to add Mega drop down menus (for navigation) to a website.....and have the content controlled through SS? Thank you....