10 January 2009 at 12:44am
(Last edited: 10 January 2009 6:57am),
Hi, i'm working on my HomePage pagetyp and wondering how to make the datafields i added translateable. I'm new to silverstripe and took a look to the tutorials, but i feel that i dont really get the sense of it.
10 January 2009 at 7:05am
I shortened the code i posted above. Its basicly just about making Name1 translateable.
I took some further look to this forum and found out that this problems appears to be a well known and beeing discussed here:
Cause this Topic is a bit older I'm wondering if there is any solution which came along SS v2.2.3. Need your help please...