Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Level 3 Childs


Reply

2 Posts   1049 Views

Avatar
MrHyde

15 January 2009 at 9:14am (Last edited: 15 January 2009 9:17am), Community Member, 23 Posts

Hey, i'm posting some code from my SideBar.ss.
I'm using <% if InSection(news) %>to not display children of news in my level(2) menu. Works so far, but i'm wondering why these childs are displayed when one of them are the current page (level3).

I just want none of the childs of news to display in my level 2 menu. Any help?

SideBar.ss

<% control Menu(2) %>
   
      <% if LinkOrSection = section %>

         <li class="current">
         
            <% if InSection(news) %>
               <a class="current" href="$Link">$MenuTitle</a>
            <% else %>

                <% if Children %>
                   <a class="children" href="$Link">$MenuTitle</a>
                   
                   <ul class="navlist2">
                   <% control Children %>
                        <% if LinkOrSection = section %>
                           <li><a class="current" href="$Link">$MenuTitle</a></li>
                        <% else %>
                           <li><a href="$Link">$MenuTitle</a></li>
                        <% end_if %>         
                  <% end_control %>
                  </ul>
   
                <% else %>
                   <a class="current" href="$Link">$MenuTitle</a>
                <% end_if %>
                
             <% end_if %>
             
         </li>
      <% else %>
          <li><a href="$Link">$MenuTitle</a></li>
      <% end_if %>
      
   <% end_control %>

Avatar
MrHyde

16 January 2009 at 7:04am (Last edited: 16 January 2009 7:04am), Community Member, 23 Posts

Sorry guys. The same code worked fine this morning, after i restarted my local webserver. Seems to be a cache issue. (Yes, i did flush=1).