Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Email Publishing or Publishing API

Go to End

3 Posts   1700 Views

suparomana

Community Member, 1 Post

17 January 2009 at 3:48am

Hello,

I am looking for a way to publish articles via email in silverstripe. i know that most blog-cms have such a plug-in but i fund nothing about this way in the documentation or the forums, so far. I dont really want to use for this project wordpress or something like this, because i like silverstripe very much, but i dont have so much time and budget and maybe know-how, too, to implement this function on my own.

so, can anybody help me out with hint, or is anybody working on an extionsion for this function, or is it probably included in the final version 2.3?

thanks,
chris

Terminator4

Community Member, 81 Posts

28 January 2009 at 6:26am

Sorry there is nothing available at this moment of which I am aware. The best thing for you to do is to create a module to perform this.

Documentation (in various places for module creation and emailing) can be found @ http://doc.silverstripe.com/doku.php

Hamish

Community Member, 712 Posts

28 January 2009 at 9:15am

A module does exist - the newsletter module.