31 January 2009 at 2:28am
I have problems starting a new translation (faroese).
First I log in with my account to the translation server, and select to start a new translation (faroese). After filling out the first page, I hit the "Save All"-button. But it returns this error message every time: "Error saving content".
Any hint on what is the cause of this issue is appreciated.
3 February 2009 at 12:16pm
I have the same error, which happens here as well: http://demo.silverstripe.com/ (page edit > translations > add langauge)
Please find attached the error log from my installation. I seed that this is caused by a wrong mysql query.
I hope someone has an idea to fix this because this is an really important issue in my opinion.
23 February 2009 at 12:11am
(Last edited: 23 February 2009 12:13am),
This is what I did:
* Installed 2.3.0 RC4.
* Copied my old site back into the installation folder (previous version was 2.2.3).
* Everything works fine, browsing the site, logging into the CMS, creating and editing pages and so on.
* I enabled multilingual support using the Translatable::enable(); directive.
* Ran /dev/build, new tables were correctly created.
* In the CMS I select a page, go to the Translations tab, select Swedish and click Create.
The error that is logged is attached to this post.
Well.. What is this latest version you're referring to? If it's anything like 2.3.0 or 2.3.1 it won't work because of the previously posted bugs. You'll need 2.3.2. You can get RC1 here: http://groups.google.com/group/silverstripe-announce/browse_thread/thread/aa021744db97ca9?hl=en