I have problems starting a new translation (faroese).
First I log in with my account to the translation server, and select to start a new translation (faroese). After filling out the first page, I hit the "Save All"-button. But it returns this error message every time: "Error saving content".
Any hint on what is the cause of this issue is appreciated.
Please find attached the error log from my installation. I seed that this is caused by a wrong mysql query.
I hope someone has an idea to fix this because this is an really important issue in my opinion.
* Installed 2.3.0 RC4.
* Copied my old site back into the installation folder (previous version was 2.2.3).
* Everything works fine, browsing the site, logging into the CMS, creating and editing pages and so on.
* I enabled multilingual support using the Translatable::enable(); directive.
* Ran /dev/build, new tables were correctly created.
* In the CMS I select a page, go to the Translations tab, select Swedish and click Create.
The error that is logged is attached to this post.