Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

2.3 Problem with Linking in TinyMCE

Go to End

4 Posts   2270 Views

xcommum

Community Member, 10 Posts

12 March 2009 at 3:38am

Myself and a colleague of mine have updated to ver 2.3 of silverstripe (over top 2.2) which was successful. When I go to add a link to some content and click on the "link" button in tinymce it works for me, however when my colleague does this same process he gets a insert link error. The errors are shown here that he receives. I dont know why only he is getting these errors, and want to know how to resolve for his side. Any help appreciated!

Error Messages:
Website Error There has been an error The website server has not been able to respond to your request.

[User Error] Object::__call() Method 'insert' not found in class 'Form' POST /admin/EditorToolbar/LinkForm Line 133 in /public_html/sapphire/core/Object.php

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

12 March 2009 at 7:36pm

Are you both using the same browser?

It could be that the JS file is cached on his machine (still from 2.2). So try emptying the browsers cache and then visiting the cms

mandrew

Community Member, 37 Posts

13 March 2009 at 3:45pm

Edited: 13/03/2009 3:45pm

You aren't the only person seeing this error. I have created a ticket http://open.silverstripe.com/ticket/3716 so you can see the progress we are making on this bug.

xcommum

Community Member, 10 Posts

25 March 2009 at 6:53am

Thanks guys. It seems like when I reverted back to 2.2 it took the linking error away so that fixed that, but we still get a header error message saying:

[User Error] Object::__call() Method 'insert' not found in class 'Form' POST /admin/EditorToolbar/LinkForm Line 133 in /public_html/sapphire/core/Object.php

Any new progress on this error?