Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

ManifestBuilder Error Message

sjbmaine

Community Member, 17 Posts

13 April 2009 at 2:02am

I recently installed Silver Stripe 2.2.3 on a client's hosting server with Godaddy (this is the version GoDaddy has available for automatic installation). When ever I attempt to db/build or flush and some other odd times, I receive the following message:

Warning: scandir(/home/content/o/n/l/onlygoodnews/html/themes/Page.ss) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: Not a directory in /home/content/o/n/l/onlygoodnews/html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 272

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 20): Not a directory in /home/content/o/n/l/onlygoodnews/html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 272

I confess that I don't know enough about this to know what I should be doing to solve the problem. Despite receiving the error message, I am able to work with the site.

Thanks!