When I switch between the different modes I am able to see that certain files are not utilized on page processing thus causing issues. This mainly happens with JS files. The issues that I am experiencing follow. Please could you see if there are any work arounds available for me so that I can resolve this on SS 2.3.0 and have my local and server versions of website working in sync.
1) If I switch between the different modes certain JS files are not being included in the page processing
2) The requirement classes combine function is not working on my live server however works locally
3) Sometimes the calendar JS is not being included even if it is a requirement
4) JS files that are required for the admin to work correctly seem to give hassles in the different modes when loading the CMS and/or trying to open a page from the left list for it to be managed on the right frame