Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

[Solved] 2.3.1 - Warning: Warning: there are two 'XXXXX' files both containing the same class

3 Posts   2353 Views

Double-A-Ron

Community Member, 604 Posts

17 June 2009 at 11:42am

Edited: 18/06/2009 9:17am

Hi all,

We have a SS site running on a live server, and I am in the process of migrating it to another server.

I have taken the base code from the current live site, and copied the database. I have set these both up on the new server.

When I open the site on the new server, in Dev mode, I am getting a few dozen warnings, this being the first:

Warning: Warning: there are two 'BulkLoader' files both containing the same class: '/home/xxxx/public_html/sapphire/dev/BulkLoader.php' and '/home/xxxx/public_html/cms/code/BulkLoader.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /home/xxxx/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 276

Then a fatal error output of the above first warning.

This is all relating to files found in the new 'sapphire/dev' folder.

Any ideas what the fix is for this? I'm sure I've seen it, but a forum search only results in another person talking to himself.

Cheers
Aaron

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

17 June 2009 at 8:01pm

Edited: 17/06/2009 8:01pm

Try just deleting the duplicate files. Looking at the cms [url=http://open.silverstripe.com/browser/modules/cms/branches/2.3/]code for 2.3[/url] I see no mention of BulkLoader etc so just remove the duplicate files from there.

Double-A-Ron

Community Member, 604 Posts

18 June 2009 at 9:17am

Hi Will,

Yes, I found the issue was that there were remnant files left in the cms and sapphire directories from the previous version of silverstripe.

Deleting /cms and /sapphire and re-uploading 2.3.1 versions from scratch fixed the issue.

Cheers
Aaron