Hi to everybody, i am very frustrated with SS, recently a client contact to me to fix his SS and this has converted into a nightmare for me
A lot of bugs,a few documentation, admin interface not intuitive.
When i try to access to http://www.mysite.com/ i got a form request me credentials, if I login with my admin account i can see the site but the users can't get in,I configured it the permission's page to ("anyone","Logged-in users" and "Only these people (choose from list)") all these are the same thing doesn't work.
I downloaded the site to work on locahost, I noticed that is in localhost where the the problem is, because in the server works without problems.
Thanks and sorry for my English, is my second languaje