Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Only i can see my site if i am logged like admin

Go to End

5 Posts   1698 Views

costarricense

Community Member, 8 Posts

25 June 2009 at 9:38am

Edited: 25/06/2009 10:50am

Hi to everybody, i am very frustrated with SS, recently a client contact to me to fix his SS and this has converted into a nightmare for me

A lot of bugs,a few documentation, admin interface not intuitive.

When i try to access to http://www.mysite.com/ i got a form request me credentials, if I login with my admin account i can see the site but the users can't get in,I configured it the permission's page to ("anyone","Logged-in users" and "Only these people (choose from list)") all these are the same thing doesn't work.

I downloaded the site to work on locahost, I noticed that is in localhost where the the problem is, because in the server works without problems.

Any Idea?

Thanks and sorry for my English, is my second languaje

CDGIDev

Community Member, 9 Posts

26 June 2009 at 2:31am

Have you made sure all pages are published? Often, it's as simple as that, pages are not published and are only available on the draft site which is not accessible unless you log-on.

costarricense

26 June 2009 at 4:06am

Thanks for reply.

You are right, Thanks.

Where can i check the status of the pages(published, unpublished, etc)?

Thanks again!

CrazyCoders

Community Member, 32 Posts

26 June 2009 at 4:08am

Note: I have logged on with my personnal account, this is still me CDGI Dev, but not my company's account

You look at the tree, you will see a legend at the bottom, new pages not published are orange, while changed pages are green. There is a good chance all your pages are orange right now!

costarricense

27 June 2009 at 4:13am

Hi to everybody, i saw the legend at the bottom but all the pages are the same color(green) only the drafted pages are the diferent color.

My admin not works with IE and i have many errors with the reports and when i try to edit many virtual pages appears PHP warnings and ajax errors, these errors are not documented and upgrade the SS is a imposible mission for a newbie like me with the SS.

Here are my errors and thanks for help me.

When select a virtual page:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\silver\sapphire\core\model\SiteTree.php on line 943

When i click on Report Menu:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\silver\ecommerce\code\Order.php on line 806

Thanks for help me!