Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

willr - I need help - Forced Login (SOLVED)

Go to End

TerryMiddleton

Community Member, 108 Posts

28 July 2009 at 5:22am

Edited: 30/07/2009 10:44am

*** I figured this out and it works ***

Willr,

I got the force login working however after the login it won't go to the page I need and start with.

Normally, if I am at a specific page and login, SS takes me back to that page.

How do you set the URL such that it will return to that or can you redirect after login?

The forced login works perfectly. I just need it to go to a specific page afterwards.

Thoughts?

Terry

I apologize for asking your directly but I can get this resolved. I"ve launched our site www.radimage.com and everything works perfectly.

I have one issue: I need to create a link that will force a login for a specific user. I already created the user/member account and can login via the login form, but can't figure out how to do a forced login

From the docs, I would call the LoginForm and pass it the email and password, but it doesn't work. I can't figure if it's because I've extended the MemberLoginForm with a CustomLoginForm.

Can you help? Have you seen this work?

Terry