Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

'Error Undefined', Cannot delete page in CMS in 2nd language

3 Posts   1355 Views

AlexBeka

Community Member, 21 Posts

5 August 2009 at 8:46pm

Edited: 05/08/2009 8:47pm

Hi,

when i want to delete a page i get an "error undefined" message in the cms, see attached screenshot; this just happens if i want to delete a page in the "English (United Kingdom") locale and not in German?
this error message says nothing to me, if there would be a strack trace or something else i could search on my own for the bug but i don´t know where to begin; shouldn´t be there a better error message when running it in dev-mode?

my Enviroment:
SS-Version: 2.3.3
WAMP Server: 2.0

i just added theese lines to mysite/_config.php:

//making silverstripe multilinugal
Object::add_extension('SiteTree', 'Translatable');
//set default language
Translatable::set_default_lang('de_AT');

i also added the following line to mysite/code/page.php but i don´t know if this is necessary at all?:

static $extensions = array(
      "Translatable"
   );

i hope someone can help me, for me it looks like a bug in 2.3.3

Regards,
Alex

Attached Files
AlexBeka

12 August 2009 at 5:00am

i get this error only with the batch actions in the cms and not if i press the button "Unpublish" or "Delete from draft site";

shall i enter a new bug at [url]http://open.silverstripe.org/[/url] or what is the normal procedure in such cases?

AlexBeka

13 August 2009 at 1:43am

there is already a ticket open [url=http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/4442]4442[/url] where this problem is described by heidgert;