Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

SilverStripe Modules encrypted with Zend Guard

Go to End

5 Posts   2408 Views

UndefinedOffset

Community Member, 30 Posts

6 August 2009 at 4:05am

Edited: 07/08/2009 12:48am

I'm working on a project that I/the company would like to protect with Zend Guard, however I am reciving a ton of warnings in the Zend Guard protected version. Anyone know of away to fix this or a way around it?

Ex: Notice: Undefined index: Level in /home/project/public_html/sapphire/core/ClassInfo.php on line 157

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

6 August 2009 at 8:54pm

Where is the Zend Guard? Its a bit strange that Zend Guard is mucking up the ClassInfo. You could try just wrapping an isset() round the code (ClassInfo:157) which will supress the errors but you might get some funny behaviour since something is calling 'Level' perhaps thats a Zend thing that ClassInfo does not include.

UndefinedOffset

7 August 2009 at 12:49am

Level is actually a DataObject in the module I'm trying to use Zend Guard on, I've got the sinking feeling that Zend Guard is changing the classnames because the manifest does have Level.php listed under the Class manifest. I'm really at a loss and the company would like to encrypt this module using Zend Guard or something very similiar.

I also get allot of these errors when using ?flush=1, they could be because of the upload transfer method maybe

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=4) state=1 in /home/project/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 391

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=28) state=1 in /home/project/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 391

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=6) state=1 in /home/project/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 391

Fuzz10

Community Member, 791 Posts

11 August 2009 at 10:11pm

Yeah, I've tried Zend Guard as well ; did not succeed.

I've spun off a more generic thread regarding encryption.

http://www.silverstripe.org/general-questions/show/266546?

UndefinedOffset

11 September 2009 at 6:31am

It seems to me that manifest builder is reading the files looking for classes. In which case it would make sense that silverstripe cannot read the files. They are encryped and binary. Can someone confirm this, or does anyone know of away to have a module encrypted.