Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Need to flush but can't log in

2 Posts   898 Views

switchie-scarecrow

Community Member, 3 Posts

1 September 2009 at 9:45pm

So, I've come across a dilemma and I need some help. I've been making this online student portfolio: www.hitstate.net/chanelharvey
for a class at school, unfortunately there's been a error and I need to flush the page. But to flush the page I need to log in to my cms. The problem is, the login page apparently needs flushing too. Oh dear, fail.
Is there anyway I can log in to the cms and flush the pages even though I can't get onto: http://www.hitstate.net/chanelharvey/Security/login/ ??
Or that I can fix the error without flushing?
I've tried everything I know of and the next time I'll be seeing my teacher is when my class has a meeting with a bunch of stakeholders.
I will be really grateful for any help, even if your not sure please comment.
thanks,
tash.

baba-papa

Community Member, 279 Posts

2 September 2009 at 2:52am

You can log in via url (GET):
(site)/Security/LoginForm&action_dologin=1&Email=(email)&Password=(password)
Maybe this will help. I recall your problem, I had it too some weeks ago. Unfortunately I can not remember the solution :(
In your config.php you can set developer mode. With that you might be able to flush without a login.

Director::set_environment_type("dev");