Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Warnings on the LiveSite

Go to End

2 Posts   1665 Views

anthias

Community Member, 14 Posts

11 September 2009 at 6:24pm

Hello!

I`ve uploaded a little site already a few months ago. Everything "seemed" more or less ok, but then one day an WARNING message (see attachment) started to occure from time to time. If you refresh the browser the message mostly disappears. As I am not a real coder - I am not really aware of how or where I can solce this problem.

You can find the live site here: http://alexfischer.org/

Any idea? I am sure its just a minor problem! Thanks in advance!

Attached Files
martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1391 Posts

11 September 2009 at 10:18pm

Seems like in you have some identical class-files existing in two locations at the same time. SilverStripe tries to load the same class twice, resulting in an error.

In this case extra copies of the files DatePickerField.php, SimpleHTMLEditiorField.php and SimpleTreeDropdownField.php are found in the dataobject_manager/code/ directory, where they don't belong.

In that case I would suggest a fresh install of the DataObjectmanager, by removing the existing directory first, to set everything straight. Then perform a /dev/build/?flush=1. Hope this helps.