Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Warning: require_once(/www/htdocs/xxxx/lepus/...

Go to End

3 Posts   2279 Views

yaizo

Community Member, 19 Posts

24 February 2010 at 12:40am

hello,

i am trying to install the new silverstripe.var.2.3.6 on my live server. unfortunately i get the following message when i click -> cms-edit:

Warning: require_once(/www/htdocs/xxx/lepus/mysite/_config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /tmp/silverstripe-cache-www-htdocs-xxx-lepus/manifest-main on line 6060

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/htdocs/xxx/lepus/mysite/_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /tmp/silverstripe-cache-www-htdocs-xxx-lepus/manifest-main on line 6060

i have tried it three times.
the installation.php works that means that i come to the input form Database / password and so on, but when i recall the www.address.de
i allways get Permission denied / you dont have the .. on this server.

had somebody else these problem?. i dont know what the problem is, i am a beginner in php so it is an enigma to me.
it always worked!!! normal index.html works wery well ... i am very confused !!!

thanks for your help or suggestions!
(sorry for my bad englisch, i am workin on it :) ....)

greets moloko x . x

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

25 February 2010 at 11:40pm

/tmp/silverstripe-cache-www-htdocs-xxx-lepus/

This directory needs to have write permissions for the web server/SilverStripe to get in and start putting temporary files that it needs to cache. Try running this command on your server: "chmod 777 -R /tmp/silverstripe-cache-www-htdocs-xxx-lepus/"

yaizo

Community Member, 19 Posts

15 March 2010 at 6:55am

thank you so much!!! it did a while but now its working. i set the permission back to 664 after writing the function. hope its still working after doing that !

thanx m. :D