Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

2nd domain installation problems

Go to End

4 Posts   1513 Views

Scorpiankh

Community Member, 63 Posts

9 September 2010 at 2:51pm

Hi
I installed silverstripe on 2 seperate domains on the same webhosting account, both installed fine .. however after installing the second one, when I go to my first site I now get:

Warning: require_once(C:\Domains\hopeaz.com\wwwroot/cms/_config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\WINDOWS\Temp\silverstripe-cache\manifest-main on line 5715

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\Domains\hopeaz.com\wwwroot/cms/_config.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\WINDOWS\Temp\silverstripe-cache\manifest-main on line 5715

(C:\Domains\hopeaz.com\ being the second domain)

I'm assuming when I installed the second one it changed something in the first ... how would I go about fixing this? And how would I go about stopping it from happening in the future? I'm hoping to set up a few different domains on the same account, all using silverstripe.

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

12 September 2010 at 1:57pm

Edited: 12/09/2010 1:57pm

Sounds like a problem with the temporary directory. I suggest making a silverstripe-cache folder inside each of your SilverStripe sites, so they have their own cache folder. Don't forget to assign writable permissions to each of these folders for the web server user.

Sean

Scorpiankh

Community Member, 63 Posts

12 September 2010 at 2:05pm

Brilliant! That was indeed the problem.
Thank you!

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

12 September 2010 at 2:19pm

No problem. Glad to see you got it sorted!

Cheers,
Sean