Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

*FIXED* install broken?

4 Posts   897 Views

chinaski

Community Member, 26 Posts

31 August 2010 at 6:39am

Edited: 01/09/2010 6:12pm

I'm getting a fatal error on installing: PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'CLEANING_MODE_MATCHING_ANY_TAG' in /path/to/silverstripe/sapphire/core/model/Aggregate.php on line 49, referer: .../install.php

chinaski

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

31 August 2010 at 8:21pm

CLEANING_MODE_MATCHING_ANY_TAG is part of the Zend_Cache library which SilverStripe uses. Not sure why you would be missing that as I would think SilverStripe included that for you. What version of SilverStripe?

chinaski

1 September 2010 at 5:28pm

I'm installing 2.4.1 in a lamp stack. Just did a clean install and got the same error...I've installed other versions of ss on the same server under different domains without a hitch. I'm a bit stumped here.

chinaski

chinaski

1 September 2010 at 6:13pm

I had a version of the Zend framework in the php-includes directory, available globally on the server. This version was out of date. I upgraded the version and the install went without a hitch...

Funny that the install worked for other versions of silverstripe on the same server.

chinaski