Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Getting error message when trying to install Silverstripe on the Server

3 Posts   1344 Views

ryan kand

Community Member, 1 Post

13 July 2010 at 1:56am

I have uploaded the unpacked Silverstripe to the server root.

Whe I'm trying to install, following message appears:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: include_once(sapphire/core/Object.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php on line 53

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'sapphire/core/Object.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php on
line 53

Warning: include_once(sapphire/core/i18n.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php on line 54

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'sapphire/core/i18n.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php on
line 54

Warning: include_once(sapphire/dev/install/DatabaseConfigurationHelper.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php on line 55

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'sapphire/dev/install/DatabaseConfigurationHelper.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/share/pear')
in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php on line 55

Warning: include_once(sapphire/dev/install/DatabaseAdapterRegistry.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php on line 56

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'sapphire/dev/install/DatabaseAdapterRegistry.php' for
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php
on line 56

Fatal error: Class 'i18n' not found in /home/durime/public_html/drushbaorg/install.php on line 59
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server is Linux and all presets according to silverstripe installation manual are done.

What am I doing wrong?

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

13 July 2010 at 4:05pm

Missing files?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

13 July 2010 at 4:32pm

Also ensure that your webserver can read all the files (normally the www-data or apache user) that are in the sapphire/ folder.