I am now running through the installation steps (this should take about 30 seconds)
If you receive a fatal error, refresh this page to continue the installation
* Setting up 'mysite/_config.php'...
* Setting up /var/www/web2/html/nwcwe/mysite/_config.php
* Setting up '.htaccess' file...
* Setting up /var/www/web2/html/nwcwe/.htaccess
* Building database schema...
Warning: require_once(Zend/Log.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web2/html/nwcwe/sapphire/dev/Log.php on line 2
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Log.php' (include_path='.') in /var/www/web2/html/nwcwe/sapphire/dev/Log.php on line 2
You also have to make sure sapphire/thirdparty is on your include path. You can do this manually in your php.ini (include_path) or if you cannot override that file you can put this at the top of your _config file