27 July 2011 at 4:56pm
(Last edited: 27 July 2011 5:08pm),
well, now it worked, i installed the SQlite , i just came back after few minutes & worked by it self. :)
Now, SQLite in here need an absolute path, I am running a localhost & haveing a problem :
EG : I have SS running at localhost/SS/ < this here is installed to the SQLite & works fine
But, if i make a copy to : localhost/copy_of_SS/ < this does not work, it says page not found.
- I did change the path of the database in /mysite/_config.php ( the path to the db is absolute & 100% correct )
- No widgets or modules are installed yet, clean install (only the sqlite module is installed )