Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

SQlite 3 for SilverStripe

3 Posts   1007 Views

DesignerX.com.au

Community Member, 107 Posts

26 July 2011 at 9:19pm

Edited: 26/07/2011 9:20pm

hi, i am trying to run SS on a SQLite databse, its fresh instal.
I found this module : http://silverstripe.org/sqlite-database/

but, i cant get it to work, i am using the latest SilverStripe, anyone can help me please.

ayman.255@hotmail.com or just reply to this post.
Also, i am looking for an expert in SilverStripe , I will have jobs available for the right person.
Thank you

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

26 July 2011 at 11:19pm

but, i cant get it to work, i am using the latest SilverStripe, anyone can help me please.

It pays to at least mention the error which is occuring. Your PHP installation will also need to support PDO_SQLite3 for the module to run.

DesignerX.com.au

Community Member, 107 Posts

27 July 2011 at 4:56pm

Edited: 27/07/2011 5:08pm

well, now it worked, i installed the SQlite , i just came back after few minutes & worked by it self. :)

Now, SQLite in here need an absolute path, I am running a localhost & haveing a problem :

EG : I have SS running at localhost/SS/ < this here is installed to the SQLite & works fine
But, if i make a copy to : localhost/copy_of_SS/ < this does not work, it says page not found.

NOTES:
- I did change the path of the database in /mysite/_config.php ( the path to the db is absolute & 100% correct )
- No widgets or modules are installed yet, clean install (only the sqlite module is installed )