Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

SS3 .ph files

5 Posts   692 Views

Bambii7

Community Member, 254 Posts

7 June 2012 at 8:19pm

Wasn't sure where to post it but a download of ss3 beta the other day. It was throwing errors on install page.
The issue was files with the extension .ph

station15:SilverStripe-cms-v3.0.0-beta3 station15$ find . -type f -name '*.ph'
./framework/thirdparty/simplepie/compatibility_test/sp_compatibility_test.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/RailsYAML.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/thirdparty/sfYaml/lib/sfYaml.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/thirdparty/sfYaml/lib/sfYamlDumper.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/thirdparty/sfYaml/lib/sfYamlInline.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/thirdparty/sfYaml/lib/sfYamlParser.ph

Bambii7

18 June 2012 at 8:35pm

Man what is up with zip tool, I'm getting the same issue with rc1

station15:SilverStripe-cms-v3.0.0-rc1 station15$ find . -type f -name '*.ph'
./framework/thirdparty/simplepie/compatibility_test/sp_compatibility_test.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/RailsYAML.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/thirdparty/sfYaml/lib/sfYaml.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/thirdparty/sfYaml/lib/sfYamlDumper.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/thirdparty/sfYaml/lib/sfYamlInline.ph
./framework/thirdparty/zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/thirdparty/sfYaml/lib/sfYamlParser.ph

simon_w

Forum Moderator, 474 Posts

18 June 2012 at 8:47pm

I'm getting the correct file extensions for both the framework and cms downloads:

Yogurt:~ simon$ find /Users/simon/Downloads/SilverStripe-framework-v3.0.0-rc1 /Users/simon/Downloads/SilverStripe-cms-v3.0.0-rc1 -name '*.ph'
Yogurt:~ simon$

I got the same result wether extracting the tars using Archive Utility or using the command line tar xzf.

Lukereative

Community Member, 8 Posts

18 June 2012 at 11:44pm

I has this problem when using 'The Unarchiver' for OS X to extract SS3
But I found if you use terminal, it doesn't have this problem.

Here is the command to extract from the terminal

tar -zxvf /Path/to/file/SilverStripe.tar.gz

Bambii7

19 June 2012 at 4:48pm

Awesome thanks Luke, that did the trick. I wonder why some files were getting the last character truncated? It was happening to css,txt,png also but not all the files, only some.