Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Install 2.4 with SilverCart Error

Go to End

2 Posts   1501 Views

redransom

Community Member, 1 Post

5 August 2012 at 12:13am

Hi I've downloaded a install package from the SilverCart developers. And once I had created a DB and setup a db user I run the site http://localhost/fineart (name of site). And I got the following error when all of th details had been processed:

Warning] file_get_contents(C:\wamp\www\fineart//fineart/silvercart_customer_rating/css/SilvercartCustomerRating.css) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
GET /fineart/home/successfullyinstalled?flush=1

Line 120 in C:\wamp\www\fineart\requirements_engine\RequirementsEngine.php

Now I'd expect this to be a Silvercart issue but looking in the Apache logs I get:

fineart/silverstripe-cache/manifest-main) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in C:\\wamp\\www\\fineart\\sapphire\\core\\ManifestBuilder.php on line 120, referer: http://localhost/fineart/themes/blackcandy/css/layout.css

Is there a config issue going on here? It appears it's adding the domain (website) name twice which is why it can't find the css file to run the manifest on. Or is it a problem with installing the site locally?

Many thanks,

Kinsley

Ramon

Community Member, 14 Posts

6 August 2012 at 7:10pm

Edited: 06/08/2012 7:12pm

Hi Kinsley,

I think I had a similar behaviour when I tried to run SilverStripe and SilverCart with MAMP from a subdirectory. If this is the case in your setup, moving the project away from the subdirectory into the webroot should solve the problem.

However, if you just want the checkout SilverCart in terms of functionality, you can use our hosted demo and have your installation up and running in a few minutes.

Cheers
Ramon