Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

cannot download Silverstripe 2.4.7

Go to End

2 Posts   1204 Views

mikel70

Community Member, 1 Post

10 October 2012 at 9:46am

I have been using Silverstripe 3 but needed to download version 2.4.7 on MAMP to access some of the existing modules. Unfortunately, I keep coming up against the same problem when I try to install the program. The message I get is:

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SHOW FULL FIELDS IN "SiteConfig" Table 'ss_mysite.siteconfig' doesn't exist
POST /SilverStripe-v2.4.7%202/install.php

Line 525 in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/SilverStripe-v2.4.7 2/sapphire/core/model/MySQLDatabase.php

Source

516 }
518 function databaseError($msg, $errorLevel = E_USER_ERROR) {
519 // try to extract and format query
520 if(preg_match('/Couldn\'t run query: ([^\|]*)\|\s*(.*)/', $msg, $matches)) {
521 $formatter = new SQLFormatter();
522 $msg = "Couldn't run query: \n" . $formatter->formatPlain($matches[1]) . "\n\n" . $matches[2];
523 }
525 user_error($msg, $errorLevel);
526 }
528 /**
529 * Return a boolean type-formatted string
530 *
531 * @param array $values Contains a tokenised list of info about this data type
Trace

Couldn't run query: SHOW FULL FIELDS IN "SiteConfig" Table 'ss_mysite.siteconfig' doesn't exist
Line 525 of MySQLDatabase.php

No doubt, I'm quite dim and missing something obvious... but can someone point me in right direction?

Thanks.

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

11 October 2012 at 10:10pm

Hmm, is there a SiteConfig table in the database? It could be to do with the fact that it's created as lowercase by MySQL...

Cheers,
Sean