I've just done a base install of 3.0.3 on a new MediaTemple DV, the install worked fine, but once I logged in SiteTree and Listview throw 502 Bag Gateway errors
After much wringing of hands, bashing of heads here is the answer
I'm going to post this for anyone else (you'll need root access and to ssh in)
in your /etc/ngibx/nginx.conf add the following lines to the http directive
proxy_buffer_size 128k; proxy_buffers 4 256k; proxy_busy_buffers_size 256k;
then restart nginx
I am having same problem - but its not working, I have tried running that command from both root SSH access and the SSH specific to domain.
I m using Media temple DV Account.
ive edited the etc/nginx/nginx.conf file to be:
#error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log notice;
#error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log info;
#log_format main '$remote_addr - $remote_user [$time_local] "$request" '
# '$status $body_bytes_sent "$http_referer" '
# '"$http_user_agent" "$http_x_forwarded_for"';
#access_log /var/log/nginx/access.log main;
#gzip_disable "MSIE [1-6]\.(?!.*SV1)";
proxy_buffers 4 256k;
Is this right?
That's what mine looks like mine except I added the three lines after server_tokens And teh changes are to the root setting and NOT the indiviudal domain (individual domain files get overwritten). You may need to reboot httpd as well. And make sure the account is running PHP as FastCGI Application.
If you uplaoded the files or installed it with PHP running as something other than FastCGI you may have screwed up the permision so you'd need to re-upload and install.
And you are running on DV4 with plesk11, its not an older account?
Off topic but I also host on MT can you add youtube/Vimeo links with Media link (Oembed feature). I have not been able to get this working. I've tried a bunch of things, But I do not get any errors, it just fails to convert the link to iframe embed code. Can tell if it is related to MT DV4 server
I haven't tried using th oembed on any of my MT sites. Sorry
Did you ever find an solution to the oembed, I'm running into it now. The server doesn't follow the redeirect directive from YouTube and Vimeo. It just gets a 302 and stops following through.
Sorry No. I wish I had figured it out. I'm not using SS because of it. Not sure if it has to do with xml or tmp directory. I did't see any errors in logs
If you figure it out please post!