Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Installing SilverStrip problems

4 Posts   745 Views

Lon

Community Member, 2 Posts

29 November 2012 at 12:49pm

Please Help

I have tryed and tryed and get this error..........

Building database schema... Warning: require_once(zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/RailsYAML.php): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /home2/greathid/public_html/SilverStripe/framework/i18n/i18nRailsYamlAdapter.php on line 3 Fatal error: require_once():
Failed opening required 'zend_translate_railsyaml/library/Translate/Adapter/RailsYAML.php' (include_path='.:/home2/greathid/public_html/SilverStripe/framework:
/home2/greathid/public_html/SilverStripe/framework/parsers:/home2/greathid/public_html/SilverStripe/framework/thirdparty:.:/usr/php/53/usr/lib64:/usr/php/53/usr/share/pear')
in /home2/greathid/public_html/SilverStripe/framework/i18n/i18nRailsYamlAdapter.php on line 3

I would realy like to get this running, Please any Help.

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

29 November 2012 at 4:05pm

Hi there,

Could you try installing with the zip file instead of tar.gz:

[url]http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/releases/SilverStripe-cms-v3.0.3.zip[/url]

Thanks,
Sean

Lon

Community Member, 2 Posts

30 November 2012 at 2:54am

Thankyou I installed the zip file and that did it and is up and running. Now I have to learn the program and make our website.

We are "Muskegon Center for the Arts" we need a site also with a "members area (login)" and a "Art for sale area (Store).
Now the fun starts.

Thanks again.
Lon

Ingo

Forum Moderator, 801 Posts

11 December 2012 at 11:20am

Related bug ticket: http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/7904