Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Error installing on Wamp Failed opening required...

2 Posts   413 Views

Cgull

Community Member, 23 Posts

12 January 2013 at 12:01am

Edited: 12/01/2013 12:01am

Hello,

I am looking for a nice cms and after trying a few, I decided to try silverstripe today.

Using windows7 and WAMP2.1 I get this error when I try to install sliverstripe on my local machine:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'view/TemplateGlobalProvider.php' (include_path='.;C:\wamp\www\clunysilver/framework;C:\wamp\www\clunysilver/framework/parsers;C:\wamp\www\clunysilver/framework/thirdparty;.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\clunysilver\framework\core\Core.php on line 246

Can someone please help and tell me where do I get the view/TemplateGlobalProvider.php file and where do I put it?
I couldn't find any folder called view in the site's folders.

Thank you

Cgull

Community Member, 23 Posts

12 January 2013 at 12:35am

Ok, found the problem.

Somehow the unzipping of the package went wrong, and the whole view folder was not there.

I extracted the package into www and renamed the foler to my site's name, that somehow created a new folder with my site's name and left the silverstripe folder as well. The site folder had partial folders in it.

To fix that, I create an empty folder for my site, extracted the package in there and then copied all the folders from the extracted folder into my site's folder.

Everything works now.