Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

No login page after installation on local

4 Posts   1284 Views

Sahib

Community Member, 3 Posts

19 June 2014 at 12:14am

I beleive I have successfully installed SS on my local machine via composer. When enter in browser ..http://localhost/silverstripe/
I have installed modules for cms,framwork,blog & forums.

I do not get the login page instead I get the following screen...

Welcome to Silverstripe

Getting Started
To get started with the SilverStripe framework:

1.Create a Controller subclass (doc.silverstripe.org/framework/en/topics/controller)
2.Setup the routes.yml to your Controller (doc.silverstripe.org/framework/en/reference/director#routing).
3.Create a template for your Controller (doc.silverstripe.org/framework/en/reference/templates)

Community resources
•silverstripe.org/forum Discussion forums for the development community.

•silverstripe.org/irc IRC channel for realtime support and discussions.

•doc.silverstripe.org Searchable developer documentation, how-tos, tutorials, and reference.

•api.silverstripe.org API documentation for PHP classes, methods and properties.

Any ideas anyone?

Attached Files
camfindlay

Forum Moderator, 171 Posts

19 June 2014 at 9:33am

Hi Sahib,

Did you install a theme?, other option is to make sure you have flushed your cache using ?flush=1

Sahib

29 June 2014 at 10:18pm

Hi
A theme is installed by default on installation. Not sure how to flush the cache - how do you do this? Looking into it.

Sahib

29 June 2014 at 11:01pm

Ok after flushing cache using "?flush=all" I managed to reach the login screen - thanks for that. I was'nt sure what the default login was so I used/entered the "setDefaultAdmin('admin','pass') in config.php and was able to login. The only info showing on the screen was "You're logged in as Default Admin Log in as someone else"