Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Failed to open stream Error

2 Posts   1427 Views

smsalgebra

Community Member, 1 Post

15 April 2009 at 12:12pm

Okay, all the files have been uploaded. I tried the following web address: www.mrsimmons.net/ss/install.php. When I do so, I get the following error messages.

Any ideas?

Warning: include(sapphire/dev/install/config-form.html) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mrsimmo/public_html/ss/install.php on line 133

Warning: include(sapphire/dev/install/config-form.html) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mrsimmo/public_html/ss/install.php on line 133

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'sapphire/dev/install/config-form.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mrsimmo/public_html/ss/install.php on line 133

Thank you!

Don Simmons

djcasey

Community Member, 4 Posts

15 April 2009 at 12:30pm

Have you read the forum post about fixing the that file? It is located at http://silverstripe.org/installing-silverstripe/show/256795#post256795