Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

no access to admin

Go to End

9 Posts   3595 Views

marcink

Community Member, 89 Posts

23 June 2009 at 5:24am

hi,

i just downloaded the new ss 2.3.2 and installed it without problems. but when i tried to go to admin, i got an error after login:

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT Distinct Locale FROM SiteTree GROUP BY Locale Unknown column 'Locale' in 'field list'
GET /admin/

Line 400 in D:\_projekte\bartoszkolonko\www\sapphire\core\model\MySQLDatabase.php

for the full error see attached file

Attached Files
Sam

Administrator, 685 Posts

23 June 2009 at 7:57pm

Assuming your site is at http://www.example.com/, visit http://www.example.com/dev/build and then try again.

marcink

24 June 2009 at 4:54am

hi,

i did, there wasnt any errors, but again when trying to login to admin:

Website Error
There has been an error

The website server has not been able to respond to your request.

nothing more...

but i can still surf the site without login.

Nivanka

Community Member, 400 Posts

24 June 2009 at 5:29pm

did you added any custom page types?

marcink

25 June 2009 at 3:32am

no, its a fresh install. original template.

Nivanka

Community Member, 400 Posts

25 June 2009 at 4:03pm

Seems like your database is not populated properly, can you run a /dev/build and try again? Also check whether the site tree table is crashed, but I think better to run a dev/build first.

BarkingDave

Community Member, 1 Post

27 June 2009 at 2:42am

I have the same issue.

Tried the db/build and dev/build?flush with no luck. Just seems to point me to log in each time. And then I can't!

I found the following in the error log which points to a permissions issue I think!

PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_sldvr8l7oedcburrkm22mr03h6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /services/web/website/2.3.2/install.php on line 20
[Fri Jun 26 12:13:38 2009] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] PHP Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_sldvr8l7oedcburrkm22mr03h6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

hive.net.au

Community Member, 40 Posts

27 June 2009 at 6:17pm

Edited: 12/10/2009 5:25pm

I had the same problem when i was trying a fresh install, after deleting temp files (your service provider may have to do this ) I was back in business.

Create a silverstripe-cache folder in the root of the site with server write permissions and you should be in business.

Go to Top