Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Fatal error: Class 'Debug' not found in /home/kishore/public_html/sapphire/core/Core.php on line 166

6 Posts   4788 Views

Kish

Community Member, 1 Post

21 July 2009 at 3:23am

I got this problem what does this mean
Fatal error: Class 'Debug' not found in /home/kishore/public_html/sapphire/core/Core.php on line 166

asifskazi

Community Member, 3 Posts

26 August 2009 at 3:02am

Did you find the solution for this. Let me know, I have the same isue. This thing came up suddenly, without any change to code, CMS

elmystica

Community Member, 1 Post

22 September 2009 at 9:32pm

I'm having the same problem. I installed it successfully on my localhost, but on my MediaTemple (gs) hosting it fails on the same warning.
Also, I noticed this line in my htaccess

RewriteBase /

, which seems to be a bit too weird as a rewritebase ...

Mo

Community Member, 510 Posts

3 February 2010 at 11:14pm

Did anyone find a solution to this? I am having the same issue on a shared hosting server?

Cheers,

Mo

Mo

Community Member, 510 Posts

3 February 2010 at 11:29pm

Ok, I have this fixed now. Looks like something when wrong during the initial build.

I had to run ?flush=1 from the root of the domain (wouldn't work anywhere else) and that seemed to clear the issues.

Mo

OwenW

Community Member, 45 Posts

4 February 2010 at 1:19am

Hey all,

What version of Silvestripe are you running?

That error appears to be related to setting up the error handlers, but a version may make it a little more targeted as to what it is.

Cheers
Owen