Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Installing SilverStripe /

Getting SilverStripe up and running on your computer and on your web server.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

site content edit screen not showing

4 Posts   3046 Views

dodden

Community Member, 3 Posts

22 August 2009 at 5:06am

I have been going through the configuration for SilverStripe on Ubuntu with PHP5 and made sure I have everything installed and configured how it says to do so read, compared my phpinfo to others I have seen on the interwebs and still seem to be having a bit of an issue.

As can be seen from the attached screenshots, I am missing the full area where the editing occurs. I have read the access and error logs and do not see any issues.

Might any one have any ideas?

banal

Community Member, 901 Posts

22 August 2009 at 5:59am

Hm strange. Did you check the Firebug console for JavaScript errors or the "Net" tab for missing (404) files?

dodden

22 August 2009 at 11:19am

I am going to try and re-install from a clean install of Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty and see how it goes from there, it could have been a configuration issue somewhere is a bit whacky. Is possible as I had been working with Liferay before and that was not a simple piece of work at all -- Particularly with the templating and such.

Will report back if this clears up or what occurs

dodden

25 August 2009 at 3:51am

After re-installing the system, all is now working as it should have originally. I think in trying to originally get Liferay up and running once upon a time, I likely had made a change deeper in my system that shouldn't have been changed. All is hunky dorey now!